Many providers think of achieving Joint Commission or CARF accreditation as a stressful and bewildering task. It doesn’t need to be that way.
The accreditation process can be a positive, transformative experience for all involved
When supported by J and J Consulting Group, that process becomes a catalyst for improvement in every area.
It should involve and enhance all employees affected by the process and lead to greatly improved outcomes and profitability. It will be collaborative, enriching and maybe even fun.
- Program Development
- Program Design
- Business Development
- Outreach Development Training
- Chart Auditing
- Leadership Services
- Employee Training
- Vendor Selection
- Web Design & Marketing
- CARF & Joint Commission Accreditation
- State Accreditation & Licensing
- FARR & NARR Accreditation
- Corrective Action Plan Development
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Chart compliance